Heritage Care Center in American Fork has immediate openings for Registered Nurses (RNs) for full and part time shifts!
Make a difference in the lives of residents at our historic facility with sweeping views of Mount Timpanogos!
Pay: $30.50/hr or more DOE + $0.50/hr (Shift diff) for working on the weekend
At Heritage Care Center we built our culture around providing outstanding care to our patients. Our work demonstrates a reverence for life and a heart for healing. Many of Avalon Health Care’s facilities are rated 4 and 5 stars for staffing. Our people make all the difference. Do you show up to work even when there are challenges to face? Are you motivated by helping people? Does striving for excellence in patient care excite you? Then look no further, Heritage Care Center could be the perfect place for you.
Some of our amazing benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AND Pet insurance.
All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T, or On-call, we have it all.
Tuition Assistance available
We offer career advancement courses
Two weeks of PTO
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing nursing practices..
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.