Registered Nurse RN
Northern Nevada Veterans Home is now hiring Registered Nurses RNs
Use your nursing skills to serve and honor those who have served for our country.
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.