Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Center is now hiring RNs for full-time, part-time and on-call positions on 12 hour shifts!
$40.00 - $47.72/hr
$3/HR Weekend Shift Diff Available!
Full-time Day, EVE, or NOC Available!
Part-time & PRN schedules Available for all shifts!
When it comes to senior care, Avalon Health Care doesn’t just have a few irons in the fire – we are the fire! This energy has fueled our passion for nearly 30 years. Decades of this innovation provide the fuel to go places—meaning no matter where life takes you, you can bet our remarkable team is prepared to provide premier senior care services. Avalon’s comprehensive senior care services include skilled nursing, senior living, rehabilitation therapy and hospice services.
Avalon offers great pay, with career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses. Develop lasting relationships, while making a difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
Some benefits our employees rave about:
- New pay scales!!
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Pay
- Additional premiums for infection control units
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents. You will be tasked with the independent supervision and delivery of care to residents in the nursing unit. Start your journey today, on a career path dedicated to helping our country’s most vulnerable population.
You’ll be a great Avalon Nurse if you have:
- The ability to assess resident needs
- Skill in developing individual care plans for patients
- Penchant for administering and evaluating nursing care
- Knack for supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care
- Experience in long-term care (preferred)
- An active RN license in State
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of others
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of Oregon.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer!