Registered Nurse RN
Avalon Care Center in San Andreas is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for all shifts and schedules!
Pay: Minimum $40.00 - Maximum $46.42/hr. DOE
At Avalon Health Care we continue to develop our culture of providing outstanding care to residents. We know our staff makes all the difference at our facilities, and we take great pride in ensuring that we provide the best work environment. Whether you are a new graduate, or someone with years of experience in the field, Avalon Health Care has opportunities for everyone.
What We Offer You:
- Career Growth and Advancement
- Opportunities for Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit.
- Assess resident needs
- Develop individual care plans
- Administer nursing care
- Evaluate nursing care
- Supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care
- Current and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of California
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.