Avalon Health Care Madera is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team! Full-time evening and night shifts available!
Pay: $37.84 - $42.00/hr.
At Avalon Health Care Madera we continue to develop our culture of providing outstanding care to residents. We know our staff makes all the difference at our facilities, and we take great pride in ensuring that we provide the best work environment. Whether you are a new graduate, or someone with years of experience in the field, Avalon Health Care has opportunities for everyone.
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
Minimum pay - $37.84/hr Maximum pay - $42.00/hr
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for supervision and delivery of care to Residents of the facility - as indicated and established within the nursing process and standards of care. Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assesses resident needs, develops individual care plans, administers nursing care, evaluates nursing care, and supervises various staff and other personnel in the delivery of quality care.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current and active RN license in good standing within the State of California
- Must pass a background screen
- Understand and comply with local health regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents, and family members
- Our facility requires proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Religious and medical exemptions are available upon request
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.