Hearthstone Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is now hiring RNs for full-time, part-time and on-call positions!
$42.00 - $49.94/hr
Avalon offers great pay, with career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses. Develop lasting relationships, while making a difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
Some benefits our employees rave about:
What we provide you!
- Our Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance.
- All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T or On-call, we have it all.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Start wage is based on years of experience
- Two weeks of PTO
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents. You will be tasked with the independent supervision and delivery of care to residents in the nursing unit. Start your journey today, on a career path dedicated to helping our country’s most vulnerable population.
You’ll be a great Avalon Nurse if you have:
- The ability to assess resident needs
- Skill in developing individual care plans for patients
- Penchant for administering and evaluating nursing care
- Knack for supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care
- Experience in long-term care (preferred)
- An active RN license in State
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of others
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer