William E Christoffersen Salt Lake Veteran's Home is searching for qualified Registered Nurses to join our outstanding team!
***RECENTLY INCREASED WAGES FOR NURSES!!!***
New starting wage: $35.00HR or more depending on verified years of experience
Come join our amazing team and use your nursing skills to serve others in our fantastic facility. We offer great pay with career growth opportunities. Develop lasting relationships with your patients and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Some of our amazing benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AND Pet insurance.
All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T, or On-call, we have it all.
Tuition Assistance available
We offer career advancement courses
Starting wage is based on years of experience
Two weeks of PTO
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.