Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health
Registered Nurse (RN) job in Nashville, Tennessee.
· Veterans Encouraged to Apply
· Middle Tennessee Mental Health
· Sign-On Bonus
· Paid Time Off Accrual
· Company-funded match and safe harbor 401(k)
· Medical, Dental and vision plans available
· Life insurance and accidental death plans available
· Short-term and long-term disability plans available
· TRICARE Supplemental available
· Supplemental Benefit plans available
· Referral bonuses
· Employee Assistance Program
· Pet Insurance Plans available
· College Tuition Benefit Program available
· Will Preparation Services available
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Overview:
· Inpatient facility offering long-term and short-term care providing quality care to the patients and families
· Provides nursing care and procedures according to physician's orders and nursing protocol.
· Administers medication according to the physician's orders and protocol.
· Evaluates possible side effects and the overall effectiveness of medication.
· Performs initial and ongoing assessments according to protocol..
· Performs diagnostic tests on collected specimens to determine patient's health status.
· Compares assessment data to established acceptable ranges to determine abnormalities.
· Explains tests, procedures, and results to appropriate individuals
· Makes adjustments to the health care plan of care including changing the patient's goals and nursing interventions.
· Directs patient in building positive relationships and increasing self-esteem.
· Teaches patients or the patient's family the skills needed to maintain physical and mental health.
· Determines if patient goals and interventions are effective.
· Follows appropriate health care plan.
· Assigns job duties and activities to subordinates.
· Discusses the patient's comprehensive health plan with other staff to identify the patient's needs.
· Educates the health care plan to patient, family, individuals, groups and others as appropriate.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Qualifications:
· 1 year of experience
· RN Licensure: active, current, unrestricted in Tennessee
· BLS by American Heart Association (online course not accepted)
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR employs healthcare professionals at government medical facilities providing care to military service members, retirees, and their families. Since 2004, FSR has built mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships with healthcare professionals and our clients nationwide.
FSR is an award winning organization built with committed professionals with a unified vision of helping others. We are honored to be named one of the Baltimore Sun's Top Workplaces!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
The expected compensation for this role is $35-42 per hour