Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections - Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections job in Clayton, Missouri.
· Veterans Encouraged to Apply
· St Louis County Corrections
· Sign-On Bonus
· Paid Time Off Accrual
· Company-funded match and safe harbor 401(k)
· Medical, Dental and vision plans available
· Life insurance and accidental death plans available
· Short-term and long-term disability plans available
· TRICARE Supplemental available
· Supplemental Benefit plans available
· Referral bonuses
· Employee Assistance Program
· Pet Insurance Plans available
· College Tuition Benefit Program available
· Will Preparation Services available
Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections Job Overview:
· Duties shall include but not limited to:
· Administer medications/treatment
· Perform patient rounds
· Complete chart documents
· Provide assessments
· Schedule and attend clinic appointments
· Teach health care plans to clients
· Respond and direct medical behavior emergencies
· Provide and direct provision care
· Supervise CNAs and LPNs
· Responds to and initiates care for medical emergencies throughout the facility
· Administers and documents medications on the Medication Administration Record.
· Documents all nursing care provided.
· Performs histories and physicals on inmates.
· Assesses patient health status and refers to appropriate level of healthcare provider.
· Physically assists Physician in patient examinations and treatments. Implements and follows up on Physician / Dentist verbal and written orders.
· Teaches healthcare information to patients and correctional staff.
· Collects samples, specimens and cultures per Physician orders.
· Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
· Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and controlled medications.
· Adheres to Universal Precautions and other appropriate infection control practices.
· Performs venipuncture and I.V. therapy.
· Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
· Other duties as assigned by management
· Required to exert up to 50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects including the human body.
· Required to kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl occasionally. Frequent walking throughout site; to include walking up and down flights of stairs.
· Must have and maintain sufficient strength, agility, and endurance to perform during stressful (physical, mental and emotional) situations encountered on the job.
· Occasional running when responding to emergencies; must be able to perform BLS.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections Job Qualifications:
· RN license: current, active, unrestricted in Missouri
· Completion of a 3 year course of training at a recognized diploma school of nursing OR
· Completion of an Associate of Arts Degree program in a recognized school of nursing
· CPR/BLS Certification
· Ability to pass facility requirements
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR employs healthcare professionals at government medical facilities providing care to military service members, retirees, and their families. Since 2004, FSR has built mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships with healthcare professionals and our clients nationwide.
FSR is an award winning organization built with committed professionals with a unified vision of helping others. We are honored to be named one of the Baltimore Sun's Top Workplaces!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
The expected compensation for this role is $45-50 per hour