Registered Respiratory Therapist RRT - Indianapolis $60-$80/hr
Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT
Currently looking for qualified Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) to fill a variety of full-time, 13-week contract openings in Indianapolis. Interested candidates must have 2 years of previous experience as a RRT. We are staffing a variety contracts on night shifts, with pay rate of $60 -$80 per hour. We have day and night availability.
Benefits for the Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 contract completion bonus)
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT
- Evaluate, treat and care for patients that have breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Patient assessment and evaluation.
- Safe and effective administration of respiratory therapy treatments.
- Complete patient documentation.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT
- 2 years of experience required
- BLS required
- Weekend rotation required as needed
- Must be able to work effectively independently, yet work together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly