7480 Salt Lake City - N Temple
Earn up to $55,000 per year (depending on location and experience)
Very Obtainable and Generous Bonus Plan
Full range of Health Benefits
Amazing 401K with company match (after one year)
Awesome growth potential with an amazing company that is growing!
We help good people learn to lead, serve and make a difference.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
This position with General Manager's guidance is responsible to support all elements of day-to-day operations; including increasing sales, meeting profit objectives, execution of new program, and ensuring guest satisfaction. Other duties may be assigned.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with the General Manager, supports the General Manager in the development of restaurant operating plans supportive of company and market strategies which will achieve business growth (sales and profit) and guest satisfaction.
- Works closely with General Manager to plan schedules, analyzes unit's staffing needs, and ensuring appropriate development and training is provided to all employees.
- Exercises discretion in addressing changing demands of the business.
- Ensures that all menu items are prepared and served in accordance with Brand Standards.
- Supports General Manager with maintaining proper inventory levels for both food and nonfood items in accordance with company guidelines using correct ordering procedures and efficient usage and yield application.
- Ensures guest satisfaction through directing operational execution of proper service in a clean and pleasant environment. Makes changes to the operation as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction. Enforces Brand Standards service requirements.
- Responsible to maintain and up hold compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations in our restaurants.
- Ensures that proper management procedures and practices for the facility and equipment are adhered to through preventive maintenance, energy conservation, repairs, security measures, and that safety and sanitation requirements are met. Meets all food safety standards.
- Embodies, promotes and teaches Company values and policies at all times in all aspects of restaurant operations, with a strong focus on Safety.
- With guidance of General Manager, responsible for the controllable expenses focusing on labor standard, cash, R & M, food costs, and other operating expenses. Understands financial reports and supports the General Manager in the development and implementation plans for areas needing improvement.
- Maintains awareness of local market trends, competitive stance and opportunities. Works closely with General Manager to select and implement appropriate local restaurant marketing programs, with assistance and guidance from the District Manager and field support representatives.
- Creates and maintains a positive work environment, ensuring open communications. Communicates employee relations issues or problems to the District Manager and Human Resources. Administers disciplinary process according to established procedures.
- Influences supervisors, subordinates and peers effectively. Manages disagreements and conflicts in an open, constructive and timely manner.
- Strong leadership skills and high level of flexibility is required.
HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICE SKILLS
All employees are expected to provide customer service that is extra ordinary and exceeds the expectations of our guests. Employees are required to follow established policies and guidelines that go beyond simply smiling, greeting, and being nice to guests. Going above and beyond encompasses attitudes, respect, and flexibility. Employees are expected to have a positive “can-do” attitude; to treat others with respect; and easily adjust to changes in the work place.