RN Case Manager - Home Care - $6,000 Bonus
Home Care RN Case Manager: Make visits to in-home clients and evaluate the quality of care by completing initial and ongoing assessments of the patient, obtain physician orders and initiate their execution, andparticipates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care.
Hours: Full-time | Days | Monday - Friday with Weekend and Holiday Rotation
Territory: The RN will have a general territory within our service area where they will provide in-home care to our patients. The territory for this position would primarily be in the South East section of the Twin Cities Metro area.
- Salary Range: $81,960 - $94,440 annually with additional rates for working weekends and holiday's.
- $6,000 Hiring Bonus!
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company Contribution, and much more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time off
- Scrubs Allowance
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Work independently, out in the field to care for our patient’s one on one wherever they call home.
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people’s lives for more than 40 years.
A few must-haves for this position:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office. Valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance is required.
- CPR Certification is required
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience.
- One (1) year case management experience preferred.
- Preferred: Community health and a wide range of Medical-Surgical experience.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Check out our website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/ or find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities.
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services, which help with the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.