RN Supervisor for Hospice & Palliative Care
Interim HealthCare of Redding is seeking a Hospice and Palliative Care RN Supervisor.
Are you a nurse who is passionate about developing your skills? Are you an RN that enjoys improving the quality of care that patients receive? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic company that inspires professional growth and provides quality case management and home health care to the community?
A Hospice nurse (RN) understands that it's the little things that are most important. A gentle smile and kind touch express that you care. A sincere word is a balm to the soul and builds a personal bond. A Hospice Registered Nurse understands the unique necessity of relationship and is prepared to change the life of her patient and their family. At Interim HealthCare and Hospice, it isn't just a job.... it’s a calling.
Hospice RN Nurse Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Quarterly Bonus (must meet criteria)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- $25K AD & D Policy
- $25K Life Insurance Policy
- Direct Deposit
- Vision Coverage
RN Hospice Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a RN in the state in which employed. License is active and in good standing.
- Must have experience in hospice and palliative care
- Must have experience as a supervisor
- Able to provide proof or valid driver's license and provide proof of valid auto liability insurance
- Must be able to pass health screening, background clearance and have current CPR
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.