Rooms Division Manager
As a Rooms Division Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing the overall operations of our Housekeeping, Front Desk, Marketplace, and Activities Departments including Guest Rooms, Public Areas, and Resort Laundry.
- Understand the impact of the department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Review staffing levels to ensure the guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Ensure policies are administered fairly and consistently, and disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to policy.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring team members with the appropriate skills.
- Maintain the highest levels of quality by utilizing innovative strategies resulting in the highest levels of cleanliness resort-wide.
- Ensure the resort’s service standards are met every day resulting in exceptional Guest Satisfaction.
- Maximize the resort’s profitability by utilizing financial tools and strategies to improve department profitability, control departmental expenses, and increase productivity.
- Manage Team Member relation functions of the resort by controlling turnover, motivating Team Members, focusing on Team member development and retention, and conducting regular Team Member meetings.
- Provide Resort coverage when General Manager is away
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 15lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must be at least 18 and have a valid driver’s license to drive company golf carts
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
- Required to pass a background check, drug test, and prove eligibility to work in the United States
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.