Security Systems Installation Technician
Now Hiring: Security Systems Installation Technician
Now accepting applications! Are you looking to gain experience working in System Security? How about playing around with software and hardware security alarm programs? This company is hiring in Pewaukee, WI. This company is looking for someone who is driven, works well independently, trustworthy, reliable and courteous.
Hours: 7am-4pm or 8am- 5pm
Pay: $18-$22 (DOE) Direct Hire
Security Systems Installation Technician Responsibilities:
As a Security Systems Installation Technician, your responsibilities will include, installation and servicing our alarm, video surveillance, access control, and fire alarms. It is expected that you are able to train customers, willing to utilize all resources including technical support when troubleshooting issues, able to work independently, and willing to learn new products.
Security Systems Installation Technician Job Details:
- Install various security systems
- Configuring networks, smartphones, and tablets
- Low voltage cable installation
- Basic IT knowledge
- Participation in an on-call rotation
- Mounting alarm and fire devices, cameras, card readers, and power supplies
- Testing of equipment and verification that signaling was received by the central station
- Final walk-through of job with customer and train customer on features and proper use of equipment
Security Technician Requirements:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers, IT professionals, and co-workers
- Will adhere to safety guidelines and requirements
- Must be able to lift, carry, and handle up to 80 pounds
- Must have experience working at heights of up to 25 feet
- Must be able to effectively use hand and power tools
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must possess a High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to work a rotating on-call schedule
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience, knowledge, and performance.
- Paid time off
- Ongoing paid training
- Company-owned vehicles, gas, tools, equipment, and cell phone
- 401K with company match
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance
ABR Employment Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veterans' status.