Are you looking for your next career move in the booming Manufacturing industry?
Do you have new innovative ideas on how to be cost effective and efficient in the logistics space? If you answered “YES” then Missoula LC Staffing has a fantastic career opportunity for you!
We are currently searching for a Shipping Coordinator to join a company whose products encourage fun and movement!
- Prepares bills of lading or receipts for products, parts and miscellaneous materials for shipment and routes, following standard procedures or clients’ instructions.
- Prepares Packing Lists & shipping invoicing
- Handles Major Exporter Scheme (MES) compilation and declarations
- Print pick tickets and distribute to stock room and Manufacturing departments
- Ensure all parts are pickets and serial number are recorded
- Prepares products for shipment. Counts and compares quantities and identification numbers of units against orders. Packs orders, as required, ensuring quantities are complete.
- Enter daily shipments into SBT systems.
- Expedites delivery of packages to appropriate departments/personnel. Maintains orderly placement of delivered packages in receiving department.
- Keep shipping docks in clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Ensures the accurate, efficient, timely and compliant storage and shipping to support activities and the productivity in a manufacturing environment.
- Handles occasional deliveries and pickups of products.
- Moves containers to or from shipping dock, using hand truck or similar transporting equipment.
- Assist Receiving department with occasional unloading and receiving
- Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a manufacturing - shipping environment
- Knowledge of FedEx and UPS Systems
- Experience using inventory control system
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational/communication skills
- Clean DMV record/Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50lb to 70lb consistently
Schedule + Pay
- Monday – Friday, 8AM – 4:30PM
- $18.00 + DOE
- Benefits include:
- Insurance after 60 days on company payroll (medical, dental and vision)
- 401K after 60 days on company payroll
- 10 days of PTO after 90 days on company payroll
- Paid holidays
Get in touch! Call or text Nate in our LC Staffing Missoula Office at 406-542-3377.