Skilled Maintenance Coordinator
Performs a variety of repair or replacement duties relating to community buildings and grounds.
- Monitors requests for repairs and assists in the process as necessary.
- May perform minor mechanical, plumbing, janitorial, housekeeping and electrical tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring grounds are kept clean and safe.
- Assists with ensuring snow is removed in a timely manner and that the parking area and walkways are safe.
- Assists with picking up parts and supplies for repairs.
- Maintains a daily observation of the building and grounds to ensure all equipment is safe and operating properly.
- Assist outside vendors.
- Assists other facilities services personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year experience in building maintenance or equivalent, preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Must have a valid Colorado State driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Strenuous physical activity required by exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 30 pounds of force constantly.
- Constant standing, walking, and grasping. Frequent climbing and reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, stooping/bending, crawling, kneeling, squatting and fine motor control.
- May be subject to hazardous chemicals and possible high heat temperatures
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
$19.50 - $22.30 / hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work experience)