Speech Language Pathologist - Home Care - PT
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Enjoy independence and flexibility in the field to visit patients one on one in their own homes. The Speech Language Pathologist will diagnose and treat speech and language disorders which result in communication disabilities, and for the diagnosis and treatment of swallowing disorders, as well as auditory rehabilitation.
Hours: Part-time | Days | 24 hours per week
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Scrubs Allowance
- Recognition Programs
- Free Education Courses
- Locally owned and operated
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culture where you are valued and empowered to improve the quality of a patient's life.
- Enjoy independence and flexibility in the field to visit patients one on one in their own homes.
- 1:1 patient ratios where you have an impact.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives for more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people!
A few must-haves for this position:
- Licensed as a speech-language pathologist by the State of Minnesota. License is active and in good standing.
- In the last five (5) years, two (2) years of experience as a speech language pathologist that is relevant to the patient population assigned preferred.
- Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office. Valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance is required.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or visit our Careers Page at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/
Find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services, which help with the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.
Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.