Store Sales Associate Part Time - Dulux
Hiring Immediately a Part Time Retail Store Sales Specialist
Do you want to add a little color to your career? We foster and encourage opportunities for advancement, support your success through collaborative team efforts while allowing you to shine as an individual. So, if you are looking for a dynamic work environment and career growth potential, then Dulux is the company for you, APPLY TODAY!
We are hiring customer service minded team members for our Part Time Retail Store Sales Specialist opening. You will be the face of Dulux in the store, developing relationships with our customers as a part of a fast-moving, dynamic retail sales team! You will be the reason our customers come back! You will greet and assist Dulux customers as they enter the retail store by listening and providing solutions to their paint and supplies needs.
Retail Store Sales Specialist Key Responsibilities:
• Greet and assess customer needs as they come into store and offer solutions
• Mix, tint and match paint to customer request
• Suggest and upsell additional useful products, such as brushes, rollers, tape, drop clothes, etc.
• Ensure store is always clean and well stocked
• Lift, move and stock store products while following safety guidelines
• Will use POS system to receive payments and cash out customers
• Ensure Dulux high service standards are maintained in the store and that customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved
Retail Store Sales Specialist Qualifications:
• Strong customer service skills with an energetic, team orientated and creative mindset
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to work flexible retail sales hours including weekends, holidays and possible overtime, if needed
• Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds periodically and 40 – 60 pounds routinely
• Position requires ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, and reach routinely
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the idea.