Survey Data Technicians I,II,&III (Fort Worth, Tyler TX, Lafayette CO, OKC, OK)
Are you an experienced Survey Data Technician? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Survey Data Technician to work at their location in Fort Worth, TX or Lafayette, CO. This is a full-time permanent opportunity with our client.
As a Survey Technician, you will work under direct supervision to support a Survey Project Manager, PLS, or PE for challenging projects working on multi-disciplinary projects that vary in scale, scope, and location.
- Provide technical expertise to internal and external clients
- Perform fieldwork for land surveying scopes of work including construction staking, boundary location, ALTA/ASCM, and topography for various project types
- Operate GPS, Total Stations, and data collectors
- Transfer files between data collectors and internal company project folders
- Maintain productive working relationships with all clients and coworkers
- Adhere to the company’s Safety, Quality Management, and Equipment Maintenance policies
- Associates or Technical Two-year degree is preferred
- 2+ years of progressive surveying experience in ALTA/ASCM land title surveys, topography, boundary surveys, planting, and construction staking
- Working knowledge of Trimble Business Center, Trimble survey equipment, and Carlson Survey.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D and 3D laser scanners is a plus
- Solid understanding of Coordinate Systems and Datums
- Experience with survey coordinate data and the reduction of field notes
- Ability to perform survey-related research using online resources or physical county records
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
Job Requisition # 35641
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $58,000 - $76,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
General Description of Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other supplemental coverage.
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.