Telemetry, RN - Muncie - $60/hr
We are currently seeking qualified Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to staff a variety of contracts at various great hospitals in Muncie and surrounding areas! 1-2 years of recent and related experience is required. Contracts are available on night shift, lasting 13 weeks. Current pay is $60 per hour.
Benefits for the Telemetry RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Telemetry RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the Telemetry RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility