Territory Manager- Home Depot Canada
As a Territory Manager for Home Depot Canada stores in Ottawa, Ontario area, establish strong relationships with key Home Depot store staff, and demonstrate industry expertise to develop sales results for PPG.
Build relationships with DIY customers and Professional contractors, and other end-users of PPG paints and stains to drive top line sales growth.
· Partner with Home Depot store management teams and associates to drive sales growth plans for PPG
· Analyze territory sales performance reports, and develop strategic business plans to drive growth, monitor and adjust, working within PPG’s CRM (ClientLink)
· Monitor and report on market and competitive activities
· Build brand advocates by delivering training on DIY and Pro products to Home Depot sales associates
· Work with Pro desk staff, prospect and form new relationships with Pro customers in person, by phone or e-mail to close sales
· Participate in Major Market Training and road show events as scheduled
· Engage all customers with their painting projects, and PPG product support throughout the store, especially within the paint and Pro desk areas
· Plan and conduct weekend and after-hours customer clinics in Home Depot stores
· Ensure Home Depot’s automatic replenishment system is supplying sufficient product to support rate of sale, and on-hand inventory counts are accurate by performing cycle counts. If on- hands/on order do not align with rate of sale, then recommend appropriate levels of stock for store staff to order.
· Aggressively identify in-store selling opportunities to secure wing stacks, bulk stacks, end-caps, and stack-outs to create impactful cross-merchandised product displays
· Merchandise colour centres, and execute sales aides and Point of Purchase materials for all PPG paint and stain brands
· Work cross-functionally with all PPG departments (Account Team, Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Customer Service, and Tech Services) to exceed sales goals
· 3+ years of sales or account manager; paint or coatings experience is preferred.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree is an asset.
· Must lift up to 65lbs, including handling paint, and, on an occasional basis, reset product bays (including moving steel beams and shelving, with assistance from staff).
Can you provide outstanding customer service? This opportunity may be for you!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.