Theil's Home Solutions - Outside Sales Representative - Ashland
When it comes to quality products and exceptional customer care, Thiel’s Home Solutions (a company of LHS) stands out from the crowd. Since our founding in 1967, we’ve built our family owned and operated business on one motto – “Provide customers with quality products and services, and success will follow.” Our professional designers and installers follow this principle of providing outstanding service at an affordable price – making us the most trusted name in remodeling. At Thiel’s and LHS people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do.
The sales department supports the business by quickly forming lasting relationships with our customers. Your job is to help them find a beautiful solution to an outdated kitchen or bath.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive pre-set appointments from our inside sales department - no more cold calling
- Facilitate a one-call-close appointment in customer home
- Accurately complete all paperwork before it goes to Sales and Financing
- Collaborating with team members and professionals in weekly team meetings
- Meet with prospective customers using established sales methodology to educate, consult, inform, and sell solutions that will fit their needs within the initial sales consultation
- Develop a rapport and conversation with the customer to facilitate one visit close
- Leverage industry leading product samples, support and technology to assist you in closing the sale
- Commitment to an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end
- Effectively self-manage sales calendar for prompt arrival at all scheduled appointments
- Understand the need to be available when your customers are available - including evenings
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in outside sales, commissioned sales, in-home sales, or a related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Driven and collaborative approach
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Access to reliable transportation
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications
- Energetic and engaging interpersonal skills with the drive to succeed
- Ability to overcome objections in the sales process
- Travel within designated territory.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Field Office/Manufacturing/Construction Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement