Tool & Dye Specialist
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TOOL AND DYE SPECIALIST IN ELIZABETHTOWN!
Primary responsibilities are design and build Jigs and fixtures for manufacturing cells.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting quality problems.
• Building Prototypes and Production Molds as needed
• Building Gages, Jigs and Fixtures
• Maintain and order Mold supplies
• Organize and maintain a clean Tool Room
• Maintain 5S standards
• Assist and train other Associates as needed
• Complete scheduled assignments within due dates.
• Must be able to interact professionally with quality, manufacturing engineering and other departments.
Minimum Education Requirement:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• General machine apprenticeship or equivalent
• 5 year or more experience in a metalworking manufacturing environment
• Ability to operate proficiently: Mills, Grinders, Lathes, Jig Grinder, Jig Bore, Welder, EDM Sinker
• Design using Auto Cad and/or Solid Works
• Interpreting blueprints and work instructions
• Math skill; Geometry and Basic Trig, Use Calculator
• Ability to weld
Minimum Physical Requirements: (0%=Never; 10-20% = Rarely; 11-35% = Occasionally; 36-65%= Frequently; 66-100%=Continuously)
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. = Frequently
• Capable of handling 50-200 lbs with assistance of lifts or hoists.
• Good manual dexterity = Continuously
• Good vision required = Continuously
• Standing at workstation for entire day = Frequently (up to eight hours or more at a time