Training and Development Specialist
This position supports the development of business partners by overseeing performance management, assisting with succession planning and competency development; supports internal learning through administration of course offerings through eLearning vendors, creation of various learning formats, and may facilitate behavioral skills workshops in partnership with the Director of Talent and Culture; and development of communications to support culture-driving initiatives.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred, preferably in learning and development, HR or organizational development, or equivalent work experience.
- General understanding of HR processes and procedures.
- Ability to perform detailed work in a timely manner with accuracy and thoroughness, in an environment with multiple distractions.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including database management and record keeping including MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to use general office equipment.
BenefitsFHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
*Eligible positions may have the opportunity to work remotely up to two days per week.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
ABOUT USFHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.