Training Coordinator - Health Care Quality Unit
Milestone Centers, a subsidiary of Partners For Quality Inc., is a nonprofit, community-based human services agency supporting individuals with behavioral health challenges and intellectual & developmental disabilities in communities throughout Western Pennsylvania. Our Agency oversees 20 residential settings, two outpatient offices, three adult training facilities, a prevocational enterprise program, a consumer drop-in center, habilitation services, and two Health Care Quality Units in Butler and Warren, which train professionals in 18 counties. Milestone Centers has earned certification from the Sanctuary Institute for providing trauma-informed care.
This position coordinators all aspects of functions related to scheduling and reporting of in-person and online trainings, in addition to creating online courses and handouts using material provided by other staff for the Warren Health Care Quality Unit (HCQU).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates and reflects a commitment to the mission and values of Milestone by serving others with respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Utilizes Sanctuary Model’s shared values, the Seven Commitments, and tools to conduct daily tasks.
- Collaborates with:
- HCQU Director to develop and maintain training and customer service relational databases.
- Clinical Supervisor in the design and planning of training curriculum.
- HCQU staff, Management Oversight Committee and ODP Medical Director to identify and prioritize agency and county level training needs.
- Review and update training procedures yearly to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinates HCQU training schedules.
- Creates / Edits online and paper-training materials with information provided by HCQU staff to keep LMS and website current.
- Participates in state, regional, county and quality management meetings as appropriate, to share information, data and analysis related to health patterns and trends within the HCQU population.
- Works in close collaboration with HCQU Director to assure streamlined reporting processes through necessary data base elements.
- Data entry of evaluations, sign-in sheets in HCQU and ODP databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or information science and two-years’ experience in computer programming analysis, OR Associate degree in computer or information science and four-years’ experience in computer programming analysis, OR Any equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Travel to HCQU Counties, Milestone locations and statewide meetings
- Office environment
- Daily computer knowledge
- Frequent customer contact
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Act 33 and Act 34 clearance and FBI background check, if applicable
- Valid PA Driver’s license
$20-$24 / per hour
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional money through various incentive programs:
- $1,000 Employee Referral (for successfully referring someone to employment)
Full Time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (United Healthcare)
- $1,200 cash payout option in lieu of Health Insurance coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 15 to 27 Paid Days Off / year
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Optional 401(k) with Employer match
- Free parking (select locations)
- Employee Activities, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Educational Leave
- Legal Services (Legal Shield)
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Interested applicants can choose to apply in any of the following ways:
- Complete an employment application online
- Email resumes: Careers@PFQ.org
- Drop off resumes or apply in person: Partners For Quality, 250 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
If you need any assistance or require an accommodation to apply please contact us at 412-446-0700.