Unit Manager RN/LPN
Umpqua Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our outstanding team as a Unit Manager!
We built our culture around providing outstanding care to our patients. Our work demonstrates a reverence for life and a heart for healing. Our people make all the difference. Do you show up to work even when there are challenges to face? Are you motivated by helping people? Does striving for excellence in patient care excite you? Then look no further, Umpqua Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation could be the perfect place for you!
Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Two weeks of PTO
The Unit Manager will direct the day to day functions of the Nursing Unit in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing long term care facilities, and as may be directed by the Director or Assistant Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to the residents at all times.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State;
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long term care;
- Previous experience in a hospital, long term care facility, or other health care related facility is required.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.