A local supply company is partnering with LC Staffing to hire a motivated Warehouse Associate. This position will be counted on to keep stock organized and orders moving to service their loyal customers. This role will be especially fulfilling if you have a focused attention towards efficiency and enjoy working with a collaborative team.
Essential Functions of Warehouse Associate
- Ensure stock is received, stored, and organized
- Unload and load deliveries
- Check orders for accuracy
- Pick orders for delivery
- Attend team meetings
- Snow Removal to keep receiving area open for deliveries
- Keep sample shelves organized
- Repackage damaged inventory
- Submit shipments and delivery numbers into software, daily
- Submit time, mileage, and delivery information, daily
- Keep warehouse clean
Schedule: Monday – Fridays, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with flexibility during busy periods
Wage: $18 hour
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.