Avalon Health Care in San Andreas is seeking a Weekend Registered Nurse Supervisor to join our team!
Pay: Minimum $42.00 - Maximum $48.42
- Weekends Only
- 8 or 12 hour shifts available
The way to love what you do is to love who you do it for! Join our team and serve those who have cared, sacrificed and nurtured the younger generations. Be a part of a team that provdes the best care for our ageing population.
At Avalon Health Care Group we have built our culture around providing outstanding care to our patients. We are driven by maintaining a reverence for life and a heart for healing. We understand that our staff makes all the difference at our facilities, and we take great pride in ensuring that we provide the best work environment for our employees. Whether you are a new graduate, or someone with years of experience in the field, Avalon Health Care has opportunities for everyone!
Part-time are eligible for:
- Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
The Weekend Nurse Supervisor is responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit, including assessing resident needs, development of individual care plans, administering nursing care, evaluating nursing care, and supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
Other job functions and duties include:
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret program goals
- Interpret objectives, policies, and procedures to determine effectiveness
- Ability to relate positively, favorably, and cooperatively with other employees, residents, family members, and personnel outside of agencies and organizations
- Proven decision making and analytical skills
- Current and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of California
- Knowledge of Nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- At least one year of experience in Long-Term Care is preferred
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.