Wound Ostomy and Continence (WOC) RN
Title: Wound Ostomy and Continence (WOC) Nurse. Enjoy independence and flexibility in the field to visit patients one on one in their own homes.
Hours: Full-time | Days | Monday - Friday with weekend and holiday rotation
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Annual Salary Range: $81,120 - $93,600 annually plus compensation for weekend and holiday rotation
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company Contribution, and more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time off
- Scrubs Allowance
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culture where you are valued and empowered to improve the quality of a patient's life.
- Enjoy independence and flexibility in the field to visit patients one on one in their own homes.
- 1:1 patient ratios where you have an impact.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives for more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people!
A few must-haves for this position:
The WOC Nurse will assist in caring for patients with stomas (eg, stoma site marking), acute or chronic wounds (eg, draining wounds, fistulas, pressure ulcers), and continence disorders. You will initiate assessments, planning, and implementation of care for patients with WOC needs in a Home Care setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN.
- Certified through the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB)
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office. Valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance is required.
- CPR Certification
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Check out our website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/ or find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities.
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services, which help with the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.